Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just Talking

I've read somewhere that people become uninterested in your blog if you don't do anything for a while. I say, people are already not interested in my blog, but I'm not ready to lose any visitors! Just so happens that readers want to know if their favourite writer is alive or not.
So first, I'm going to say, I'M ALIVE.
I'm also going to say I have more visits from the States than from New Zealand. I've also got 8 views from China as well. This means that Dymo Palace is (slowly) going global! Whoopee! Let's spread the word!

2 comments:

  1. YaY! You know, a good way to get your blog to go viral is to e-mail everyone you know and tell them to do the same. I think you did that with a poem once....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, but everybody assumed it was junk mail and ignored it... It was junk mail in a way anyway.

    ReplyDelete

If you have come this far, congratulations!


This is Dymo

About Me

My photo
New Zealand
He has many ambitions, some of which include art, while others include food. The common feature of all his ambitions is that they involve him staying at home. This comic is one of them.

Total Pageviews

Pages